Table of Contents
- 1 The Gentiles on the Time of Moshiach from Schneerson Center
- 2 Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws
- 3 Education Day 2018: Proclamations From All 50 States
- 4 The Vatican
- 5 The United Nations
- 6 The Seven Step Plan for World Peace
- 7 An overview of the proverbial Seven Noahide Laws
- 8 Universal Laws for Mankind
- 9 The Noahide Code
- 10 The 70 Nations Sacrifice on the Mount of Olives: A Personal Account
- 11 Sanhedrin Moves to Establish Council For Noahides
- 12 Supporting the Death Penalty in America
- 13 Replacing the UN with the Covenant of Democratic Nations
- 14 Pro Noahide Law Websites
- 15 Footnotes
This page is to post mainstream articles that are showing the plans for the Noahide Laws to be implemented. It will be continuously updated as time allows. Please share this link or the articles with people who claim this is false.
The Gentiles on the Time of Moshiach from Schneerson Center
What will be the status of the gentile nations when Moshiach comes? Will everyone convert to Judaism?
They will not necessarily convert to Judaism, but all will follow the Noachide code.
There are a number of views on this issue found in the Talmud and its commentaries.
The Talmud states that with the future redemption, all non-Jews will return to G-d with complete Teshuva, as the verse states: “I will transform all nations to a pure language, that all of them will call in the name of G-d and worship Him of one accord.” (Tzefaniah 3:9) Rashi comments: “It is understood that there will be no difference among (G-d’s) servants. Israel and the nations will all serve G-d in the same manner, with all the mitzvot.”
However, Maimonides disagrees with this view. Although he writes that “all non-Jews will return and do Teshuva,” he does not interpret this to mean that they will convert to Judaism. The non-Jews will all commit to fulfilling the seven Noachide laws that were commanded to all of mankind.
Maimonides writes thus: “They… will all return to the true faith. They will not steal or destroy, but will only eat permissible food, in repose alongside the Jewish nation.” The Lubavitcher Rebbe, who analyzes the words of Maimonides very precisely, interprets this passage to mean that the non-Jews will not actually convert and become Jews, but will live peacefully alongside the Jewish people. In their lifestyle, they will follow the moral and humanitarian principles laid forth in the Torah. 1
Who is Rabbi Schneerson?
Menachem Mendel Schneerson, known to many as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or simply as the Rebbe, was a Russian Empire–born American Orthodox Jewish rabbi, and the most recent rebbe of the Lubavitcher Hasidic dynasty. He is considered one of the most influential Jewish leaders of the 20th century. In 1978, the U.S. Congress asked President Jimmy Carter to designate Schneerson’s birthday as the national Education Day U.S.A. It has been since commemorated as Education and Sharing Day. In 1994, he was posthumously awarded the Congressional Gold Medal for his “outstanding and lasting contributions toward improvements in world education, morality, and acts of charity.” Schneerson’s resting place attracts Jews and non-Jews for prayer. 2
Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws
from Breaking Israel News 3
Education Day 2018: Proclamations From All 50 States
from Chabad and The Rebbe 4
from The Vatican 5
This is the one site that is not a Jewish source because it is so important to know that they are working with the Vatican.
Jewish tradition emphasizes the Noachide Covenant (cf. Gn 9: 9-12) as containing. the universal moral code which is incumbent on all humanity. This idea is reflected in Christian Scripture in the Book of Acts 15: 28-29.
Update: The above link has been removed, but when I search “commission for religious relations with the jews 2007” in Google, this comes up:
Melachim uMilchamot – Chapter 9
from the Mishneh Torah 6
This religious writing mentions the punishment is for breaking the laws. It is decapitation.
A gentile who transgresses these seven commands shall be executed by decapitation.
The United Nations
from the United Nations 7
By: Isidore Singer, Julius H. Greenstone
from the Jewish Encyclopedia 8
In the elaboration of these seven Noachian laws, and in assigning punishments for their transgression, the Rabbis are sometimes more lenient and sometimes more rigorous with Noachidæ than with Israelites. With but a few exceptions, the punishment meted out to a Noachid for the transgression of any of the seven laws is decapitation, the least painful of the four modes of execution of criminals (see Capital Punishment).
The Seven Step Plan for World Peace
An overview of the proverbial Seven Noahide Laws
from Chabad and Jewish.tv 9
from Chabad 10
Universal Laws for Mankind
The Noahide Code
from Chabad 11
The Seven Noahide Laws
In ASL (American Sign Language)
G-d’s Law for All People
from Chabad 13
The 70 Nations Sacrifice on the Mount of Olives: A Personal Account
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz September 27, 2019, 10:42 am
from Breaking Israel News 14
Sanhedrin Moves to Establish Council For Noahides
A council of non-Jewish observers of the Seven Laws of Noah has been selected and will be ordained by the reestablished Sanhedrin in Jerusalem this January.
from Arutz Sheva 15
Supporting the Death Penalty in America
The Jewish case for capital punishment.
from My Jewish Learning 16
from Haaretz 17
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz September 2, 2019, 2:15 pm
from Breaking Israel News 18
By Vic Rosenthal – 17 Heshvan 5780 – November 15, 2019
From Jewish Press 19
“I think, however, that we must agree that we are obligated by Torah principles, to treat them well as long as they are here. Insofar as they obey the Noachide Laws (in secular terms, avoid criminal behavior), they can be considered gerim toshavim. This especially applies to foreign workers who were invited to live here for a limited period that they overstayed, and have had children who have grown up in Israel and may not be familiar with their parents’ home culture.”
Winds of change blowing at the UN?
From Israel National News/Arutz Sheva 20
However, the State of Israel did not work alone in seeking to change the systematic bias against Israel at the UN. They were helped by various organizations. One of the most unusual of these is the Institute of Noahide Code, a Jewish organization based in New York that has been actively working to fight against systematic anti-Israel bias at the UN. Over the last several years, the Institute of Noahide Code has been working in order to educate the international community about the Jewish belief system.
Replacing the UN with the Covenant of Democratic Nations
On a new plan that’s in the works to defund the global body and create a ‘Covenant of Democratic Nations’
from The Times of Israel 21
How would these be enforced? We know there is a New World Order coming. It seems they want to replace the United Nations with the Sanhedrin. The head of the new “United Nations” will be in Israel and run by the institution that ordered Jesus to be killed. There are many verses that prove Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon which makes complete sense. There are at least 11 verses that say the Jews killed the prophets.
Pro Noahide Law Websites
Also see: The Punishments For Transgressing The 7 Noahide Laws
See my article: The Bible Tells Us Who Mystery Babylon Is
- The Gentiles on the Time of Moshiach (chabadnj.org)
- Menachem Mendel Schneerson – Wikipedia
- Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws (israel365news.com)
- Education Day 2018: Proclamations From All 50 States – Life & Times (chabad.org)
- 403 Forbidden (vatican.va)
- Melachim uMilchamot – Chapter 9 – Texts & Writings (chabad.org)
- list-oral-statment-institute-of-noahide-code.pdf (un.org)
- LAWS, NOACHIAN – JewishEncyclopedia.com
- The Seven Step Plan for World Peace – An overview of the proverbial Seven Noahide Laws – Torah Classes – Video (chabad.org)
- Universal Mission – Program Two Hundred Seven – Living Torah – Video (chabad.org)
- Universal Laws for Mankind – The Noahide Code – The Noahide Code – Video (chabad.org)
- The Seven Noahide Laws – In ASL (American Sign Language) – Jewish Videos for the Deaf Community – Video (chabad.org)
- G-d’s Law for All People – Program Three Hundred Ninety Seven – Living Torah – Video (chabad.org)
- The 70 Nations Sacrifice on the Mount of Olives: A Personal Account (israel365news.com)
- Sanhedrin Moves to Establish Council For Noahides – Israel National News
- Supporting the Death Penalty in America | My Jewish Learning
- The messianic Zionist religion whose believers worship Judaism (but can’t practice it) – Jewish World – Haaretz.com
- Nations Invited for Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah’s Covenant – (israel365news.com)
- “Strangers,” in Israel and America | The Jewish Press – JewishPress.com | Vic Rosenthal | 17 Heshvan 5780 – November 15, 2019 | JewishPress.com
- Winds of change blowing at the UN? – Israel National News
- Replacing the UN with the Covenant of Democratic Nations | Edwin Black | The Blogs (timesofisrael.com)